Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Future Is Here!

The title of the previous post was Glimpses Of The Future.  I wrote that I found myself sometimes running past my planned number of steps last week.  Today was the first day of running +140 steps and twice I found myself going past that.  What's going on here?!  Usually I'm carefully counting the steps and I know the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 numbers so I can keep myself motivated.  Each time I went past my planned steps, my mind was distracted and thinking about something else.  Why?  Evidently, I'm capable of running more than +140 steps, at least sometimes.  God is pushing me...and...I don't mind it.  :) (as long as He's doing the pushing and not just myself or someone else).

There's nothing wrong with my plan of increasing by 10 steps each section each week, but I need to hold that plan loosely and let God change it if He sees fit.  

What a ride this life of faith is!

No comments:

Post a Comment