Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No Compromise Necessary

I ate supper this evening about 6:00, a piece of chicken I had slow cooked in Italian dressing marinade and some rice that I made in the rice cooker with the marinade.  Yummy!  But I didn't get my jog in this morning and if I was going to get it in at all today, I needed to start by 7 so I could be done before it got too dark.  At 7 I was still quite full from supper and didn't think it was wise to jog on a full stomach.  I decided to at least start walking and see what happened.  I came to the first jogging section and decided to take it very slowly.  I didn't get sick!  Yay!  On the next jogging section I decided to try for my normal pace.  I could almost do it!  I jogged every section I was supposed to for as long as I was supposed to and didn't get sick!  Now, I don't recommend this, and I won't be doing it again if I can help it, but it's nice to know I can if I need to.  I didn't need to compromise. 

I didn't need to compromise. 

I didn't need to compromise. 

Let me say it one more time.  I didn't need to compromise. 

: )

2 comments: